Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday 25th November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£839- 5 bets inplay – accounted)

That was a hurtful one last night. Having waited all week for a real good bet to appear, it goes and loses. The ratings took a hell of a hammering this weekend. I'll do some reviewing this afternoon.

Unsurprisingly, no bet using them tonight.

The teams thrown up as possibles are all easily overlooked. Southend meet another team that score freely so that could be anything; Bournemouth look in freefall and Morecambe nearly always score; and Luton have conceded in every home game so far.



Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £2972)
I played two of those races and one of them bit me – serves me right.
Lingfield 1:00 is a possible today – need to check the market on a couple of lurkers.



Snippet of the day”
Tears of rage roll down your face
But still you say it's fun.”


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Toots-- not you as well? I have watched the (not so)mighty Cherries for over 50 years and this is the lowest point in our history.Kevin Bond has just been quoted as saying even Mourinho would struggle at AFCB.
    I can be dispassionate about all betting except for my own team and so I am going for a 2-1 victory tonight. A few years back we had Duberry,Rio and Defoe on loan. This week we have someone from Salisbury- so perhaps "freefall" is correct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - good luck tonight anon!

    I do think you should be odds on to win tonight really - but then again, as you say, you'll probably have to score twice!

    ReplyDelete