Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday 11th November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£897 - 5 bets inplay – accounted)

I'd like to be able say I sat out the Wycombe game...

This fund could do with a break I think. No bet today.

Nevada Royale is a horse to watch closely this year and thereafter I think – looked a real galloper at Newbury last year – and hopefully will be trained as a potential National horse of the future. Not sure I want to lump on at short prices in awful ground at dreaded Exeter though. Especially as we've already missed the Evens.



Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £2897)
Some potential races today.



Snippet of the day”
(An encore for slipperytoad)

We've got some half-priced cracked ice
And miles and miles of carpet tiles
Tvs, deep freeze, and David Bowie LPs
Ball games, gold chains, wottsanames, picture frames and leather goods
And at a push some Trevor Francis tracksuits
From a mush in Shepherd's Bush.”


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Tom George fest at Lingfield for me, seeking justice for Sat!! Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going well Jonah...his horses running better without the weight of my money.

    Should have just unloaded my wallet on Nevada Royale instead of putting it in barking bets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Cheers toots. Was humming the song in my head all day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Two out of four ,was gonna do a multiple with 3 of Nicholls but pleased I left it after that 1/3 one falling at the last ,cant get my head round anyone backing them at 1.01 in running but they keep doing it....must hurt that......Jonah

    ReplyDelete